Wednesday, December 29, 2010

my life without entertainment

Life without entertainment starts now 
Lately 
I covered myself 
in tons of books,journals,research materials
every sec when im conscious 
all i think of is
ASSIGNMENT
Which leads me to a few weeks of 
NOT SLEEPING IN NIGHT
The only entertainment i got
MSN 
Even Facebook became one of my SOS approach
 

This is what im working in
over 10 journals in the same time
Is this even call normal?
doubt tat
should be someone out there 
work harder than me 


McDonald become the one place
I chose to spend my DAY (ur night) in
Im Lovin' It

Target of finishing all my work before 2011
has officially
FAILED

4000 words to go
3 days left
I feeling sick right now
but yet i need to continue my work
What to do
Compete or Die
Law of Nature, Cant Change can we? 

End with Sick  

3 comments:

EiLeeN GaN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EiLeeN GaN said...

haha..understand the "sufferness" of burning midnight oil..I was once in such situation b4...however..when u quit yr study life and being a working adult..trust me! you seriously miss your student life lots lots! so...enjoy the process of burning mid night oil to complete assignment ^^

All the best and Happy New year

Unknown said...

take care